Two minutes and … from the center of Riva del Garda vi found at the Venetian Bastion which dominates the most important lakeside town on the north side of Lake Garda.
Two minutes of vertical ascent in an entirely transparent cabin that allows you to admire the historic center of Riva del Garda from a completely new perspective.
Two minutes of emotion as you watch the Apponale Tower and the old port get smaller slowly as you go up towards the Bastion.
Once you arrive you will find a panorama waiting for you that ranges from the Castle of Arco to Tempesta, with Monte Baldo as your frame.
In addition to a breathtaking view, there is a Bar – Restaurant available for an aperitif, lunch or dinner with a super panoramic view.
All the moments are right to enjoy an aperitif with a view, a good drink with the cool of the late afternoon and the wonder of lights and shadows that this moment of the day gives to the lake.
Getting on the elevator is an emotion that stays with you. The cabin, entirely in transparent glass, offers the eye all the beauty of the surrounding landscape. Going up you fly towards the Rocchetta.
Excellent idea of taking advantage of the lift to get to the Bastion of Riva del Garda and then from there continue on foot (in trekking outfit) along the path that leads to the church of Santa Barbara, built in 1935 by the miners who worked to the pipelines of the Ponale power plant).
- From 18/3 to 24/5 and from 17/10 to 13/11: single trip €4.00, return trip €6.00
- From 25/5 to 16/10: single trip €4.00, return trip €7.00.
- Free with Garda Guest Card (1 free return trip ticket for each person included in the card)
- The maximum capacity for each trip is set at 17 people due to the safety measures related to the pandemic situation.
- Green Pass base and FFP2 mask are required
- Children under 120 cm tall and people with disabilities (accompanied by a paying adult) ride free.
- The ticket office does not issue free tickets: these must be obtained by contacting the service staff.
- One wheelchair or pram (or pushchair) is allowed per trip.
- Dogs may only travel on the lift with a muzzle and leash (one per cabin, free admission).
Hotels – Restaurants – Experiences on Lake Garda.
On Lake Garda there are many structures in which to stay, from small and well-kept B&B’s to resorts with wellness centers and beauty services, in the section dedicated to hotels find all the information you need to find the most suitable accommodation for you.
The same goes for restaurants, at this link you will find our selection of restaurants on Lake Garda. Remembering that Lake Garda offers several starred restaurants and the quality of the culinary offer is very high.
There are many activities and experiences you can do on Lake Garda, so we recommend you visit the section dedicated to experiences in our magazine by clicking here.
For any questions about your holiday on Lake Garda, do not hesitate to contact us by commenting on this article or by writing on our social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter , TikTok), we are always available to help you.
See you next time dear Outdoors!